Welcome to the Tapscott Learning Trust Training Hub
As part of the Tapscott Learning Trust, we have developed a Training Hub in order to provide high quality CPD for staff working across our schools and those from other educational institutions. We believe in building a strong workforce that is equipped with the knowledge and skills to provide a high quality education for all children at each school.
The training hub currently run nationally recognised programmes as well as bespoke training tailored for particular school needs. Some of these include:
- Our platinum awarded NQT programme
- Middle Leadership Essentials - Becoming a successful Year Group Leader
- AET - Austism Education Trust (Good Autism Practice and Making Sense of Autism)
- Reading Recovery - Becoming a Reading Recovery Teacher and maintaining accreditation
- Sports development and competitions
Please use the links to find out more about these programmes and follow us on twitter @TrainTapscott or over at LinkedIn for more updates.
Training Hub Director