Developing Subject Leadership in Geography
- Wednesday 12 May 2021
Whole Course Dates:
Session 1: 12th May 2021
Session 2: 30th June 2021
Please book this course if you would like to attend both sessions.
Session 1 - Curriculum, Teaching & Learning, Assessment & Ofsted
- Understanding and interpreting NC expectations
- Assessment - How do we assess? What do we use? What do we consider?
- How to evidence knowledge understanding and skills
- Exploring forms of monitoring in Geography and practices to use
- Practical teaching strategies and activities
Session 2 - Fieldwork
- Fieldwork activities for all year groups
- Risk assessments - what/why?
- Sharing and exploration of resources
- Fieldwork - An opportunity for you to take part in an exciting field trip!