- Course Area (ie @Train Tapscott page)»
- Bespoke Middle Leadership Development»
- Bespoke One to One Leadership Mentoring - 3 Sessions»
Bespoke One to One Leadership Mentoring - 3 Sessions
TTLT have been involved in extensive work in developing middle leaders across our schools and for other educational institutions we work closely with. Our own TTLT leadership programme has been running for the last four years and we have designed and delivered school packages based on school needs.
With our wealth of knowledge, expertise and links to outside providers, we are able to create bespoke packages on developing middle leaders in your schools as part of any school improvement.
Programme content and duration is tailored to specific needs. Some of our previous work has included:
- Exploring the roles of year group and subject leaders.
- Building effective teams
- Developing teaching and learning
- Developing clear expectations through action planning
- School/Subject evaluation
- Monitoring and Feedback
- Practical in school tasks such as leading evidence trails
- Leading appraisal
- Tailored sessions matched to individual and group needs
Bespoke One to One Leadership Mentoring
These are 6 half termly sessions which are tailored completely to the individual. Leaders will be mentored by the Training Hub Director and sessions can include a mixture of training, one to one support in school through teaching and learning, access to wider workshops and offsite training, direction planning and review. Mentoring will take place after an initial consultation and audit as to what the objectives and aims for the individual are.