Developing Coaching for Teaching and Learning
Investing in a coaching and mentoring school programme is one of the most effective ways to improve the quality of teaching and learning across a school, and this is something we have done here at the Tapscott Learning Trust. Many teachers involved subsequently change or develop aspects of their teaching which improves their pupils’ learning.
The programme takes place over 3 half days across the academic year giving time and opportunity to practice the strategies learned.
Some of the course content includes:
- Evaluating current leadership practices and cultures within schools
- Reviewing research and coaching models
- Capturing a baseline and evaluating the skills of successful coaching
- Developing a coaching approach and practising skills learned
- Self-reflecting at key points of the process and developing next steps.
The training is suited for small groups but can be delivered in a variety of ways. For more information or any enquiries, please contact us through the Training Enquiry Form