We pride ourselves on good governance to ensure accountability and visibility at all levels. Our Trust Board, composed of a group of professional volunteers from a range of backgrounds, oversees the governance of our schools as a whole. Our Trustees ensure that the values and strategic vision of the Trust are maintained, schools are held to account for their educational performance, and our finances are managed effectively.
The Board delegates some responsibilities to three sub-committees made up of Trustees and Local Advisory Board members:
- Audit & Risk
- Finance, Operations & Resources
- Safeguarding, Standards & Curriculum
Local Advisory Boards (LABs) manage the governance of each school at local level and oversee standards and safeguarding at each school, to provide critical oversight on how each school is performing. To find out who is on each of our school’s Local Advisory Boards, please visit the schools website using the links on the right.
The Trust will make available for public inspection copies of agendas, minutes and reports for our meetings including the Trust Board and any of the LAB committees. Please contact the Trust’s Company Secretary at email@example.com.
Our governance structure is outlined below:
Governance Documents & Policies
Use the links below to access our Governance documents and policies, or visit the 'Key Documents & Policies Section' of our website
- Code of Conduct
- Committee Terms of Reference
- Governance Diagram September 2023
- Trust Diversity Survey 2023
- TTLT Scheme of Delegation 2023-24
- TTLT Governing Body Services
- Trust Board and Committee Meeting Attendance 2022-23
- To view our Trustee's pecuniary interest declarations, click here
- To view our Member's pecuniary interest declarations, click here
- To view our Sub-Committee members pecuniary interest declarations, click here
- To view the Trust Table of Decision 2022-23, please click here
Interested in joining us as either a Trustee or a member of one of our Local Advisory Boards?
It is easy to apply, just complete this form and we will be in touch.