2x Administrative Assistant - Curwen & Ranelagh Primary School
Administrative Assistant – Maternity Cover
Scale 3 (dependent on experience)
39 weeks per year (£19,473.73 Pro Rata)
Temporary Maternity Cover
For October 2022 two of the Schools within the Tapscott Learning Trust are looking for an Office Administrator to cover maternity leave within their well-established Office Teams. They seek to appoint a proactive and friendly member of staff who is confident using computers and liaising with staff, pupils and parents.
They are seeking to appoint an office administrator, on a temporary basis, who:
- Has a sound knowledge of computer databases and spreadsheets
- Is friendly and personable and can work under pressure
- Can demonstrate excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Is highly organised and can balance a varied workload, whilst responding to events throughout the day
- Has the ability to work with a wide range of staff, pupils, parents and external providers, developing productive and positive relationships with them
If you would like to apply for either of these positions please visit Jobs Go Public and search for the school you are interested in applying for:
Deadline: Midnight, Sunday 4th September 2022
Shortlisting: w/c 5th September 2022
The Tapscott Learning Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a Trust, we are committed to and champion equality and diversity in all aspects of employment with the Tapscott Learning Trust. All employees are expected to understand and promote equality and diversity in the course of their work.
Please note that all appointments are subject to successful references and enhanced DBS.
Candidates will be interviewed for this role as part of the selection process.